Friday, February 20, 2009

The Latest...

Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Castleberry latest...
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook


Hello All! Only a week and a half until we leave for the warm weather of Florida! Very exciting! We have planned a vacation with just James, Katie and I to go to Disney world, Epcot, and Hollywood studios while the littlest grandkids visit their Castleberry Grandparents. Hopefully they will have fun...I know we will! I am looking forward to meeting my newest neices (one is over 3 years old!) and nephew born last spring. Time sure flies.

Up here, weather is warmer, days are longer...my favorite time of year up here. We can finally see the light, with summer right around the corner. Ice carvings are happenin' and the Ice Art park and slides will be open next week. Fun, fun, fun! Trip to Florida, Visit from my parents shortly after that :)

Must be off...I'm surprised I had enough time to write all the above! Until next time~

No comments: